Monday 27 September 2010

Sometimes you can have a bit too much of a good thing.

So I now have 17 days to go until I set off for university and in this time I need to pack almost 20 years of accumulated “stuff” into neat car sized packages. Ok well that’s a gross exaggeration, but I really do have a shit load I need to fit in the back of a Mondeo!

So here is a list of most of the stuff I need to take with me!

• 3 Mugs
• 5 Tupperware containers
• Corkscrew
• Oven tray
• Grater
• Bathroom stand up mirror
• Spatula set
• 2 Scrubber brushers
• 2 Tea towels
• 2 plastic measuring jugs
• Pizza cutter
• Colander
• Ice cube tray
• 6 pack of shot glasses
• 3 kitchen scissors
• 4 Bowels
• Plastic tray
• 2 plates
• Bathroom rug
• 16 set of cutlery
• 3 storage tins
• 4 way socket extension
• Plastic tub
• 8 coat hangers
• Mixing bowel
• 4 plastic glasses
• 4 plastic champagne glasses
• Cushion
• Bin
• Rug
• Duvet covers/pillow cases
• Saucepan
• Frying pan
• Wok
• Duvet
• Fur throw
• 2 pillows

Plus clothes, toiletries ect...

I may have got a bit carried away, I now have visions of myself huddled in a tiny room being crushed by stuff I will never even need/use.

No comments:

Post a Comment